„Justyna „ is a cosy building situated whithin a short distance to the Old Town.
You will not be bothered by the urban traffic nor noise here for the hotel is located on the fringe of the Polish Airmen Park. At the same time, you will be right in the middle of international happenings, congresses, sport and cultural events.
Two modern buildings came into being in our vicinity in 2014:
- the Tauron Krakow Arena that hosts sport meetings and concerts of famous artists and renowned musicians (480 metres away)
- the International Exhibition & Convention Centre EXPO - a new business centre.
Since 1998, the year of opening, Justyna Hotel is run by a family. From the very beginning, we focus on high- quality sevices as well as on a cosy and intimate atmosphere.
We know our guests appreciate discretion and quietude, personal approach and green space of the huge park nearby.
We continuously improve hotel standards. We renovated the reception, lobby, café and some of the rooms in 2015. Next changes are scheduled soon.
- 58 comfortable rooms- single, double/ twin, triple, rooms adapted for the disabled and a suite,
- Café with Drink Bar
- Summer Café
- Restaurant serving mostly Polish cuisine dishes
- 2 conference rooms and a smaller interview room
- finnish sauna
- free parking in front of the hotel
- Internet office
- free access Wi-Fi in the entire property
Our friendly staff attends you with care to guarantee a nice stay.
We wish you unforgetable moments in our hotel.